The Green House

All information you need for a green house.

Green Swimming Pools

Water is the simplest and purest element on Earth, a vital element. It quenches thirst, keeps us alive, our body clean and comforts us, cools us, assures our food.

Unfortunately, too few of us know what pure water, untreated, unchanged, clean, in a world where everything is industrialized, even water cannot be simple, pure and natural. Over all, we only treated water with added chemicals, and tap and in bottles, and swimming pools.

Fortunately, green current stubbornly for years to come into our homes and yards and if we cannot change anything the tap water or bottled water, which we buy, at least when it comes to swimming pools, the lucky ones who can afford it have their choice.

And in this area, green trends begin to make their presence felt, though, in our country are only the first steps, shy ones, to greening pools and ponds and gardens. The buildings are also offering fewer, but not lacking, although we can imagine how hard we find organic materials and all equipment necessary to eco pools.

Given the lack of rich offers in the area, why someone might bother to beautify the garden decor with a green swimming pool, when a classic is easier to build, and companies that do are more? Number of advantages is not short.

First, we should think about cleaning a classic pool. The most used substance, if not the only used is chlorine. It is a good disinfectant, but harmful to the skin, hair and our eyes. It is enough to spend one day at a pool and you immediately realize its effects. Further more, recent studies show that there is some connection between the high level of chlorine in children pools and some diseases, including asthma.

An ecological pool does not use chlorine for disinfection. It is one of its main qualities. Its place is taken by plants that made biological filtration, eliminating the “intruders” in the water. Plants are carefully selected so that the filter to be perfect. Each one has its role and work together as well as chlorine.

If chemicals are designed to purify water in a classical pool is needed also the filtering process to remove impurities. For that are used powerful filters that make water move, passing it through systems that retain garbage. For the safety of those using organic pool, mechanical filtration is not completely eliminated. But this role is taken up by plants in 80%. The remaining 20% is done by pumps and UV filters.

Comments are closed.

Sick leave in France

Relocating to France for professional reasons is certainly exciting. This ...

The “She Shed” t

There is a popular trend called “Man caves”, which implies ...

Ways to make your ho

Giving a fresh touch to your interior décor from time ...

Remote Light Switch

The way in which technology for controlling the essential conveniences ...

How to Avoid Adhesiv

  If you have ever had the bad luck to deal ...

Sick leave in France

Relocating to France for professional reasons is certainly exciting. This ...

The “She Shed” t

There is a popular trend called “Man caves”, which implies ...

Ways to make your ho

Giving a fresh touch to your interior décor from time ...

Remote Light Switch

The way in which technology for controlling the essential conveniences ...

How to Avoid Adhesiv

  If you have ever had the bad luck to deal ...